Doing business in China can be difficult for new entrants often bewildered about where to get a foothold into what will soon be the world’s largest economy. Chinese business dealings require both a great deal of bureaucratic know-how but, more importantly, Chinese business is as much about personal connections as it is about technical proficiency. An experienced Chinese partnership, such as ours, can deliver streamlined delivery through areas such as business administration with the help of our local staff, but we can also use our significant contacts and influence to the benefit our clients operations.
TACDC has a successful history in providing project management services, international marketing, business intelligence and business development support in China, and other roles including;
- Advising on and the maintenance of the relationships with distributors / agents
- Providing direct access to professional translation services, interpreters and support staff
- Facilitating and manufacturing partnerships and assisting in the establishment of mutually beneficial ties.
- Streamlined services with the help of local staff and cooperative partners
- Assess the commercial situation and to negotiate the best incentives for investment
- To provide advice on protocol, etiquette and personal behaviour
- Acting as a Zhong Jian ren ‘the intermediary’
- To advise on strategic cooperation with Chinese entities
TACDC can provide information about globalisation, facilitating links between business and international markets and strategic consultation.
TACDC can develop and manage effective business strategies aimed at the international markets through the arts, cultural exchange, sports and events management.